Rehab and Skilled Nursing at Countryside Care Center
Whether you’re searching for Rehab, Skilled Nursing, or Short-Term Care services, you can rely on our highly trained team.
If you are discharging from the hospital, call (517) 787-4150 Ext 227 and ask for Robin Muncy or Karen Hinkle.
- Jackson’s leader in Nursing home care since 1968
- Rehabilitation, Skilled Nursing, and 20-bed Memory Care unit
- We accept select Managed Care Insurance and auto cases along with Medicare and Medicaid
- Certified by the State of Michigan
- Semi-private and Private rooms available
- Short term and long term care provided
The Meadows is a 20 bed unit within the Countryside Care Center for those with wandering tendencies or more extensive behaviors. Specially trained staff use a range of structured programs and activities to meet the needs of each individual resident.
Our Rehab residents enjoy exceptional physical, occupational and/or speech therapy, Wi-Fi, private phone lines, flat panel LCD televisions, daily activities, transportation to and from private doctor appointments, an on-site pharmacy, meals overseen by our Registered Dietician and much more!