Brightside Assisted Living & Memory Care
Brightside Assisted Living & Memory Care is an integral part of a continuum of care located on the campus of John Ganton’s Countryside Retirement Community at 2388 Robinson Rd., Jackson, Michigan. Brightside is a state of the art, 30 unit, 38-bed occupancy licensed HFA that specializes in caring for older adults suffering from Alzheimer’s and other dementia-related diseases.
- 24-hour onsite dementia care certified staff
- Themed hallways to help residents remember where they live
- Silent sensors and software system ensures resident safety, privacy, and dignity
- Elegant dining with nutritious and flavorful meals
- Daily schedule and activities that support optimum wellness
- High staff to resident ratio with a personalized care approach
- Safe and secure buildings and grounds
- Licensed nurse overseeing medication management and interacting with resident’s physician
- Continence management available
Memory Care Family Support
Family members are an integral part of the Brightside Care Team. Open communication, as well as educational and emotional support for the family, help provide the most peaceful and pleasant living experience. Monthly caregiver support groups and complimentary training in the CARES Dementia Program help preserve relationships resulting in meaningful time together.
The design of Brightside allows residents to choose from various room sizes to meet individual or couples needs. Resident areas are color and theme coordinated to aid in room recognition and feelings of home. Large windows and peaceful views add to the calming ambiance. Wide rounded pathways invite residents to open gathering spaces and encourage engagement. A secure outdoor courtyard offers safe access to nature’s beauty.
Brightside Memory Care and Assisted Living opened September of 2017 and have immediate openings. Please contact us if you are interested in a tour or more information. Call 517-787-4151 or Click HERE to schedule a tour online.
Brightside Memory Care – Starting at $4950 per month
How to Choose the Right Memory Care Residence for Your Loved One
At Countryside we understand that choosing the right memory care residence can be challenging. To help you out we’ve developed a checklist of important questions to ask when deciding on care for your loved one.