Countryside Care Center
- Jackson’s leader in Nursing home care since 1968
- Family owned and operated
- Trusted by area physicians who refer their patients to our care
- Certified by the State of Michigan
- Accepts Medicare and Medicaid
- Short term and long term care provided
Countryside Care Center residents that require skilled nursing experience quality care from well-trained nurses and aides 24-hours a day. Dental, hearing, podiatry, lab, x-ray, I.V. therapy and physician services are provided on site.
The Meadows is a 20 bed secure unit within the Countryside Care Center for those with wandering tendencies or more extensive behaviors. Specially trained staff use a range of structured programs and activities to meet the needs of each individual resident.
Our Rehab residents enjoy exceptional physical, occupational and/or speech therapy, Wi-Fi,
private phone lines, flat panel LCD televisions, daily activities, transportation to and from private doctor appointments, an on-site pharmacy, meals overseen by our Registered Dietician and much more!