John Ganton’s Countryside Retirement Community is seeking a highly motivated, positive, outgoing, dependable person for a full time position.
Duties and responsibilities for the Life Enrichment Coordinator are but not limited to:
- Planning, developing, organizing, implementing, and evaluating activity programs
- Observe resident attendance, mood, behavior, and degree of involvement, by noting, reporting, and charting resident behavior.
- Development and implementation of activity care plans and resident assessments.
- Speak with resident or family members to obtain information about activities the resident may enjoy.
- Follow resident care plan in providing daily activities for the resident.
- Develop and maintain a good report with all resident services as well as the other buildings on campus, to ensure that a team effort is achieved in developing a comprehensive plan of care.
- Preparing and disseminating information via postings, overhead paging, word-of-mouth, email, and newsletter.
- Setting up equipment and supplies for activity functions.
- Must be flexible with schedule
- Positive attitude
- Self Starter
- Valid Driver’s license
If you meet these qualifications are ready to work with an amazing team, to enrich the lives of others this is the job for you. Please attach resume or apply in person at 2140 Robinson Rd. Jackson MI 49203
Job Type: Full-time