Website Countryside Retirement Community
Experienced and Entry Level with an interest in Senior Care should apply!
Countryside Retirement Community, located at Robinson and McCain Rd in Jackson, MI, is currently seeking caring, dependable, driven, and energetic people to care for our residents in our Assisted Living facilities.
Direct Care Worker’s job duties include but are not limited too:
- Demonstrate customer service excellence by assisting with resident needs in a compassionate and professional manner.
- Assist residents with Activities of Daily Living, including bathing and grooming, a.m. and p.m. care and laundry
- Respond to resident emergency call system promptly
- Arrange for emergency services as needed
- Communicate with nurse supervisor and Medical Assistants regarding residents’ conditions.
- Proficiently document all necessary communications
- Enrich residents’ lives with activities and positive attitudes
1st 6a-2:30p 2 Part time 1st shifts available starting at $15.00 per hour
2nd 2p-10:30p 3 Part time 2nd shifts available starting at $16.00 per hour
3rd 10p-6:30a 1 Part time shifts available starting at $16.00 per hour
- Must be able to work every other weekend and rotating holidays
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be dependable and flexible