John Ganton’s is currently looking for a Full Time Assisted Living Manager to join our team. If you are looking for an exciting, furfilling and purposful career apply today!
- Assisted Living Managers will provide vision, leadership, and oversight to all Assisted Living Facility Operations.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, and direct the programs and activities of Countryside Retirement Community.
- Assisted Living Managers will develop and maintain Policies and Procedures that will govern the operations of the Assisted Living Facility.
- Ensure all established policies and procedures are followed by employees, residents, visitors, and the general public at all times.
- Assisted Living Managers will assist in counseling and disciplining personnel as requested.
- Ensure any and all disciplinary actions taken are administered fairly and without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, etc.
- Assisted Living Managers will review all Accident/Incident reports.
- Ensure all resident’s rights to fair and equal treatment, self-determinations, individuality, privacy, etc. are well established and maintained at all times.
- Assisted Living Manager will assist in hiring of new staff
- Oversee bi-weekly scheduling of DCW and housekeeping staff, ensuring all shifts are appropriately covered according to regulations.
- Oversee the scheduling of tours, open houses, and will be available for walk in tours as needed.
- Complete credit checks on all potential residents and oversee lease signing with new residents
- Attend care conferences with resident care nurses as needed to ensure facility is providing optimal care to residents.
- Keep the consensus consistent across all departments
- Submit employee timesheets to payroll manager
- Ensure all Hub Spot contacts are up to date.
- Monitor and evaluate resident’s acuity of care for their safety, and for the safety of the employees.
- Staff according to census (number of residents)
- Monitor assignment lists, and make changes as needed.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned to the Assisted living manager as needed.
- Must have prior experience working with the geriatric population, and knowledge of resident care.
- Must have prior supervisory/leadership experience, ideally within the Assisted Living Industry.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to inspire and lead is required.
- Must possess excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a Team atmosphere is a must.
- Must be detail-oriented, with a problem-solving, can do attitude.
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off/paid vacation time
- Health, dental, vision, insurance options
- 401K retirement planning options
- Continuous learning/training
- Fun, supportive, work environment
- Room for growth within the organization!
- Work that makes a positive impact on the lives of others!
Job Type: Full-time